- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 egg
- 2 slices of pancetta
- 1/2 onions
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1/4 of pumpkin in the oven (my rest)
- 1 clove of garlic cooked with the pumpkin
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 turn of pepper mill
- Wash the 4 potatoes.
- Wrap them separately in a sheet of aluminum foil, shiny side inside with a piece of rosemary.
- Bake them for 40 minutes in your oven preheated to 392°F (200°C).
- Meanwhile, finely chop the onion. Cut the pancetta into small pieces. Cut the pumpkin into cubes. Season to taste. Mix it all together.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, open them. Empty the potatoes, taking care to leave a few millimetres of flesh so that they keep their shape.
- Crush the flesh with a fork
- Mix this sweet potato purée with your other ingredients.
- Add the whole egg. Mix
- Stuffed sweet potatoes
- Oven for 15 mn at 392°F (200°C)